Just passing this on for those who are interested:
My name is Rachel and I work for a Nottingham charity called When You Wish Upon a Star and we grant Wishes for children with life threatening illness. We are a charity partner for the Robin Hood Half Marathon and are looking for a couple more volunteers to help marshal at the event.
- Date: Sunday 25th September
- Event: Robin Hood Half Marathon
- Time: 8.30am – 11am
- Uniform: Charity t-shirt provided
- Location: The Park area of Nottingham – Lenton Road
- Task: Marshalling the Robin Hood Half Marathon and working with the section leader to ensure runners stay on the right path and escalating any problems. Lots of whooping, cheering and clapping involved. Full briefing will be provided on the day.