- This event has passed.
Street Party in The Park
May 19 @ 1:00 pm - 6:00 pm
It’s all happening at The Park Street Party – 19th May!
- The Tennis Club Pavilion will be open from 11am, showing the Royal Wedding on the big screen, and serving pastries, croissants, tea and coffee.
- The Street Party is from 1pm to 6pm, and the FA Cup will be on screen in the Pavilion later
- Music by Mas y Mas (2-2.45pm, 3.15-4pm) and Burton Joyce Community Brass Band (1-1.45pm, 4.15-5pm)
- Boules, Tug of War
- Specially for kids – Treasure Hunt, Crafts, Storytelling (2.45-3.15pm, Robin Hood visit)
- Cocktails, bar stalls, Pimms and strawberries at the Squash Club’s Community Garden
- Icecream van, teas and cakes
- Foodstalls from Memsaab and Beedhams
- or bring your own picnic (we will have tables and chairs, but if you are able to bring your own that would be a big help!)
Tickets £5 are available on the day, or in advance, but remember, Early Bird tickets – bought by Saturday 12th May – will include a free cocktail or non-alcoholic drink. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org, or see phone numbers below.